Native advertising is a web advertising method in which advertisers attempt to gain by providing content in the context of the users experience. It formats match both the form and the function of the users experience in which it’s placed. Among the formats it promotes includes: videos, images, articles, music, and more.
Native advertising has been embraced by consumers for it's more valuable content and less intrusive nature. It has also contributed to the help of market landscape through creating the native blend in which ads are meshed into content.
Due to it's favorable responses it has led more marketers to use it like marketed tweets as well as Facebook sponsored posts to produce quality leads as well as impressions from the communal web. The native movement has also brought together publishers, brands, and agencies to discuss how to create extra ordinary content and the methods to distribute that content in a digital world. It also offers advertisers the opportunity to see how others have created and executed creative native campaigns, as well as educational information for publishers looking to launch or enhance advertising programmers. Generally, native advertising has a bright future due to its contributions and benefits created to its users such as:
• Native advertising has created a standard native ad-serving template, in order serve native advertisements.
• Publishers can create native ads in minutes. It has adopted a homegrown solution to serve native advertisements where systems will be built to let publishers designate their own native ads and spots with few clicks and preview the outcome.
• Smart integration will bring native ads into the larger ecosystem as strategies on how the layers will be built on the top platforms to permit publishers sight analytics of their normal ad formats and native advertisements in one place. It will enable publishers to create native spots with banners spots and for advertisers to buy them along with any other format.
• Advertisers will create native advertisements with zero production cost. Advertisers of all sizes have lot of content on YouTube, Instagram, and many more. Due to the challenges faced in finding a way to easily put all of this content into the proper format; Ad-creator will be built to extract content from all of brands social platforms and instantly turn the content into native advertisements.
• Native advertisement market places will merge, to simplify the purchasing process for advertisers buttons and this will be created for platforms such as hub spot, contently, and kaput; which will post in the market place, becoming available to be shown in the most optimal native advertised spot based on relevance, context, and audience demographics.
Conclusively, native advertising has a lot of advantages and benefits that will boost your success at all marketing levels.
Have you tried out any native advertising methods within your company or website? If so, we'd love to hear your feedback on what you think of the native movement going around. Websites like buzzfeed generate almost 85% of their revenue from native advertising.
Please share any comments or input below, as we'd love to hear your feedback!