Easy Bisquick Sausage Ball Recipe
When you're planning a special event or you're looking for something to take to a casual get together with friends, you'll probably be looking for something that is going to be simple enough that it won't take a lot of time but flavorful enough that it will get noticed. If that is case, then you might want to try a Bisquick sausage ball recipe. Over the years, it has become one of Bisquick's most popular recipes. It is not only simple to make, it won't also take up a lot of time to prepare so you won't be wasting your energy in the kitchen but enjoying your time with family and friends instead.
- Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 64
- 162 cals
- 6 cups baking mix (such as Bisquick ®)
- 2 pounds shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 pound sage-flavored pork sausage (such as Neese's® Extra Sage Sausage), at room temperature
- 1 pound hot pork sausage (such as Neese's® Hot Sausage), at room
- Prep: 15 min.
- Cook: 25 min.
- Ready in: 40 min.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Mix baking mix, Cheddar cheese, sage-flavored pork sausage, and hot pork sausage together in a bowl. Roll mixture into golf ball-sized balls; arrange balls on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until meatballs are no longer pink in the middle and browned on the outside, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve and enoy!
When it comes to creating a recipe that is full of flavor and that everyone will be talking about, you'll find that this Bisquick sausage ball recipe will be the perfect solution. With only a few basic ingredients, it is quick and easy to make but has enough flavor to keep people coming back for more. Feel free to make substitutions to get the flavors you like. Some people prefer the hotter, spicier sausages, while others look for a more moist texture so they'll add a little milk. Whatever you choose to do, remember it's your own creation that you're making so as long as you have the fundamentals down. The rest of the recipe can be whatever you decide to make it.
This site offers information designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on any information on this site as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment, or as a substitute for, professional counseling care, advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional.