How To Make The Best Spicy Guacamole Ever (Recipe)
For all you spice lovers out there, we have perfected our signature spicy guacamole recipe. This recipe is bold, easy to make, and absolutely packed with flavor.
The Best Spicy Guacamole Recipe Ever:
- 4 Perfectly Ripe Haas Avocados (Halved, Seeded and Peeled)
- 1 1/2 Limes Juiced (Roll Limes On Hard Surface Before Cutting)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cayenne
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- A Dash of Worcestershire Sauce (Lea & Perrins)
- A Dash of Hot Sauce (Cholula, Tabasco Chipotle, Tapatío)
- 1/4 Purple Onion (Diced)
- 2 Jalapeño Peppers (Seeded and Minced)
- 2 Roma Tomatoes (Seeded and Diced)
- 2 Garclic Cloves (Minced)
- 2 Tablespoons of Cilantro (Roughly Chopped)
1.) Scoop the avocado pulps into a large mixing bowl and pour juice from 1 lime over, toss to coat.
2.) Using a potato masher, add in the salt, pepper, cayenne, cumin, worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and mash.
3.) Then, fold in the onions, jalapeños, tomatoes, garlic, and cilantro. Add in the other 1/2 of the juice from the lime and mix.
4.) Let the guacamole sit at room temperature for 1/2 hour and then serve.
This site offers information designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on any information on this site as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment, or as a substitute for, professional counseling care, advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional.