Seared Ahi Tuna And Avocado Lettuce Wraps (Recipe)
If you love ahi tuna and avocado as much as we do, you have to try this delicious and healthy recipe. Here's a quick and easy recipe for seared ahi tuna and avocado lettuce wraps, which will leave you plenty of free time on a weeknight.
Seared Ahi Tuna And Avocado Lettuce Wraps Recipe:
Serving Size: 2
- Seared ahi tuna (enough for 2)
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup of shredded cabbage
- 4 slices of avocado
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- Wasabi veganaise sauce
- Olive oil or coconut oil
- Sea salt
- Wash head of iceberg lettuce, then make sure to use the biggest pieces you can get.
- Shred the cabbage.
- Slice the avocado into thin strips.
- Sear the ahi tuna with a dash of olive oil or coconut oil.
- Add sea salt and pepper to taste
- Lay the ahi tuna on top of the lettuce, then top with cabbage, avocado, and cilantro.
- Drizzle the wasabi veganaise on each wrap, not too much though.
This site offers information designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on any information on this site as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment, or as a substitute for, professional counseling care, advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional.