If you love ahi tuna and avocado as much as we do, you have to try this delicious and healthy recipe. Here's a quick and easy recipe for seared ahi tuna and avocado lettuce wraps, which will leave you plenty of free time on a weeknight.
Seared Ahi Tuna And Avocado Lettuce Wraps Recipe:
Serving Size: 2
- Seared ahi tuna (enough for 2)
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup of shredded cabbage
- 4 slices of avocado
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- Wasabi veganaise sauce
- Olive oil or coconut oil
- Sea salt
- Wash head of iceberg lettuce, then make sure to use the biggest pieces you can get.
- Shred the cabbage.
- Slice the avocado into thin strips.
- Sear the ahi tuna with a dash of olive oil or coconut oil.
- Add sea salt and pepper to taste
- Lay the ahi tuna on top of the lettuce, then top with cabbage, avocado, and cilantro.
- Drizzle the wasabi veganaise on each wrap, not too much though.