1. Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich Cookies
Nothing goes better together than peanut butter and jelly, so it would only make sense that one of the most scrumptious cookie recipes would bring together these two heroes into one yummy snack.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F and mix together 1 1/4 cups of flour, 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder, 3/4 teaspoons of baking soda, 1/4 teaspoons of salt, 1/2 cup of brown sugar, 1/2 cup of white sugar, and then blend in 1/2 cup of shortening, 1/2 cup of peanut butter, and 1 egg.
- Once the mixture is thick and sticky, roll it into balls and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet about 3 inches apart.
- Press with a fork and bake for 12 minutes; after allowing them to cool, swipe on a blob of jam or jelly, press it to another cookie and take a bite!
2. Lemon Crinkle Cookies
For a delicious and simple batch, look no further for cookie recipes that will make you smile.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and mix together 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda, 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder, 1 1/2 cups of flour, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 1 cup of sugar and then blend in 1/2 cup soft butter, 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla, 1 teaspoon of fresh grated lemon zest, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, and 1 egg.
- Form into balls and sprinkle 1/4 cup of powdered sugar onto a plate, roll the balls into the sugar and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake these morsels for 11 minutes, cool, and enjoy!
3. S'more Cookies
S'mores aren't just amazing for the campfire, they're also great as a cookie, and of all the cookie recipes you will find, this one is certainly worth repeating.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and mix together 1/4 cup of sugar, 3/4 cup of brown sugar, 1 box of instant vanilla pudding mix powder, 3 finely crushed sheets of graham cracker, 1 teaspoon of baking soda 2 cups of flour, 1 cup of chocolate chips, and 2/3 cup of mini marshmallows.
- Now blend in 3/4 cup of soft butter 2 eggs, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Roll into balls, place on a parchment lined cookie sheet, and bake for 10 minutes.
4. Molasses Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F and mix together 3 cups of flour, 1 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Blend in 1/2 cup of melted butter, 1 cup of molasses, 1 egg, and 2 tablespoons of warm water.
- Make into balls, set onto a parchment lined pan, and bake for 7 minutes.
5. Habanero Cookies
For a spicy sweet treat, try these fiesta favorites.
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F and mix together 10 seeded and minced habanero peppers with 1 1/2 cups of sugar, 1 cup of butter, 1 teaspoon of vanilla, 2 eggs, 2 3/4 cups of flour, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, and 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Make into balls, set on a parchment lined cookie sheet, bake for 10 minutes, or until golden and enjoy!